Web development Basics, before you start doing kung-fu, let’s learn to balance properly:
The Internet is a network of networks spread worldwide, on which we can access documents, All this document is written in a browser-readable language called HTML.
So, HTML is a markup language for describing web documents (web pages).
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- A markup language is a set of markup tags
- HTML tags are keywords (tag names) surrounded by angle brackets:
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets.
- CSS defines how HTML elements are to be displayed
- Styles were added to HTML 4.0 to solve a problem, that HTML was intended to define the content of a document, but When tags like <font>, and color attributes were added to the HTML, it started a nightmare for web developers, because of need to add fonts and color information to every single page on large websites.
HTML & CSS are very easy to learn – You will enjoy it.
But, We are not going to learn it any boring way, here’s a Slide with all the stuff you need to know about web Basics, good luck 🙂
Are you curious what you might do after learning web development basics? See here What Front end developers do.
Feel free to comment and drop your views / suggestions. Ask any doubts if you have here in comments or write to us at email@example.com. Have a nice day.