This blog is the one stop representation of dLotus
What is dLotus ?
Anybody who has ever observed a lotus flower emerging from a murky pond cannot fail to see the beauty of this exquisite plant.
The flower always looks so clean and pure against the background of the dirty pond.
Because of this the lotus flower has come to be associated with purity and beauty in the religions of Buddhism and Hinduism respectively; the ancient Egyptians scholars observed that in the night-time the lotus closed its flowers and sank into the water, and came up with a different association with the flower related to rebirth and the Sun; in actual fact the Lotus slowly emerges from a pond over a three day period and then blooms in the morning until mid-afternoon.
‘d’ signifies the digital aspect of this endeavour. In todays era of science and technology we aspire to provide you the best solution globally available.
What does dLotus do ?
- We have products like Tracks, Collections to help you follow a real-life scenario of direction and inspiration at initial stages
- We give you a stage (Experiments) where you can showcase you experiments and get some industrial hands-on via showcasing your talent
- Help young technologies evolve
- Nurture talented professional skills
- Provide necessary and sufficient prerequisites (knowledge, skill set, code, designs) for a every level of developer: from a beginner noob to a veteran with highly specialized needs.
- Online Tutorials